Goma de Guar ..

classic Clássica list Lista threaded Em Árvore
3 mensagens Opções
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Goma de Guar ..

agricose
Contact for goma de guar cultivation
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Re: Goma de Guar ..

Luis Cruz
Planta-se em Portugal? Qual o mercado? Onde ter informação?
Responder | Em Árvore
Abra essa mensagem na visão em árvore

Re: Goma de Guar ..

Ganesh
I am an agriculture consultant from India. I am working on Guar crop. Botanically it is known as Cyamopsis tetragonoloba . It is a legume crop. It native to India. Climate conditions of India, where guar is grown is similar to Portugal like hot and dry.

It is processed into Guar Gum powder, Which is commonly known as " Goma De Guar " in the Portuguese language. It is widely used as food ingredient in the processed meat, catchup, sauce, juice, Gluten-free cooking, gluten-free baking,

 It is also a good crop to introduce in Portugal.

Globally India is only exporter fo Guar gum throughout the world. In future If this crop is introduced among Portugal farmers/agriculture, then Portugal can export it in Europe and USA. It is also used in hydraulic Fracking ( oil and natural gas production) as a thickener agent.

It is also a major ingredient in Tomato processing industry.

www.guargumcultivation.com